Glendurgan lies in a warm, sheltered wooded valley, that drops steeply down to the fishing hamlet of Durgan on the shores of the Helford River.
Owned by the National Trust since 1962, Glendurgan was originally created in the 1820’s, with its famous Laurel Maze created in 1833.
Today, the garden features an outstanding display of Rhododendrons, Camellias, Magnolias and a valley carpeted with seasonal wild flowers particularly Bluebells, Primroses and Columbines flowering throughout the spring months. There is much to marvel at throughout the year and the Hydrangeas are a sight not to be missed.
Contained within the wooded valley are separate little gardens, the Holy Corner, and a tropical garden with exotic and rare plants from all around the world.
Tel: 01326 250906
National Trust's Website Link
Feb 11th – Oct 28th
Last admission 1hr before closing
Open Bank Holiday Mondays,